...after being gone for 8 days.
- pile of work = overwhelming (Hence the blog post, I needed to take a few minutes away.)
- I messed up dates in my head, perhaps due to massive headache for three days. Came in thinking student orientation was today when in fact it was yesterday. I was not here to help with orientation = EPIC FAIL
- My Human Resources person just stopped by to see how I was and to have me fill out my time off slip, which will all be unpaid because I don't have any vacation or sick time left.
- Waiting for results of thyroid and overall blood tests to determine why I've been feeling so crappy.
Now to name four good things:
- Jamie slept all night!
- The fan blowing on my face feels really good right now.
- As of this moment, I still have a job and I'm earning money right now to help support my family.
- I'm providing health insurance right now and it's coverage allows us to out what is wrong with me AND continue to support Jamie with his sleep apnea and reflux issues.
- Unless I am bleeding out of my eyeballs before this weekend, we are going camping for the first time as a family. We even got a 'last-minute' utility site at the campground so we are able to hook up Jamie's monitor. (We were sweating how to get that arranged.)
- I have the best hubby ever.
- I have the best kids ever.
- I did some laundry last night so we all have clean clothes and towels.
- I did the dishes last night. I even did them BEFORE every dish in the house was dirty.
- I remembered to start the dishwasher. (Yes, there were enough dishes to do a load in washer AND in dish drainer...don't ask.)
- I remembered to bring my breast pump to work (mostly because Brad packed it up and put it next to my bag but still...)
- I was actually a few minutes early to work today.
Wish me luck on the whole 'finding out what the heck is wrong with me while still keeping my job thing'!